fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned 2 atempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned 2 atempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 7 months ago #5984

Vasil Kanev PMP

's Avatar

Dear Cornelius and Cornelius’ team,
I would like to thank you about the opportunity to use your PREP Cast and Exam Simulator. It took me around one year studying and trainings. At the first attempt in March 2015 I didn’t pass the exam. The main reason was that I haven’t followed closely your advice.
Fortunately you allowed me to extend the duration of using the simulator with three months.
I doubled my efforts and I went through all more 1 800 questions and I reached scores between 80 and 90 %. Meanwhile I read three times PMBOK, twice Head First and Rita Exam Prep.
On 27 of July 2015 it was my second attempt and this time I pass the exam with four “Proficient” and one “Moderately proficient” in Closing domain.
If it is possible I would like to recommend you to extend your range and to realize strategic objectives as start training people like me in Six Sigma and LEED AP field.
Thank you once again and I hope to keep in touch!
Kind regards,
eng. Vasil Kanev PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login