Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
PMP Exam Pass date: August 8th, 2015
Total study time taken: Approximately three months
Study routine: four to five days per week, two to three hours per day
Materials used: PM PrepCast, PMP Exam Simulator, Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep, PMBOK
Overall study method, in order:
- Completed the PM PrepCast (Approximately one and a half months)
- Completed reading of PMP Exam Prep (Approximately two weeks)
- Completed reading of PMBOK (Approximately two weeks)
- Summary review of PMP Exam Prep and PMBOK (Approximately one week)
- Final week: Rita's chart memorization, formula memorization, brain dump sheet memorization
The PM PrepCast was easily the most important component of my PMP Exam study journey. Although the PM PrepCast takes quite a bit of time to get through, it is one of the most thorough walks through the PMBOK available. The only downside is that I now hear Cornelius Fichtner's voice narrating everything that I do. Hahaha
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.