fbpx

Reply: Cleared my exam on July 20, 2015 in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared my exam on July 20, 2015 in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5882

Ravi Gulati

's Avatar

Hi My name is Ravi Gulati, I am from Toronto Canada and today I cleared my PMP certification in my first attempt, with 2 Proficient and 3 Mod. Prof. First of all I would thank Mr Cornelius Fitchner. His Prepcast videos and his amazing voice and style of lecture delivery really helped me grasp the PMBOK concepts. I studied for 3 and 1/2 months and 2 months into my exam I started giving eight full length exams on PM exam simulator. I have practiced on other simulators also but nothing as compared to PM exam simulator. Try to do as many questions on full four length exams. I did all the nine full four hour exams and scored from 81 to 90 percent. Full four length exams will test your ability for sitting for four long hours attempting in the exam. Today when I was giving the real exam I did not feel any pressure and I was done in 3 and half hours. Your practice on simulator for full 4 hours will attune you for the real test

PMP exam is very much in lines with PM exam simulator. I tried other simulators as well. Some were very easy and some were very hard. PM exam simulator is precise and adequate. Guys trust me stick with this product. Specially stay away from very hard question type exams (like Oliver Leh's etc.) those kind of hard questions would bring your preparation morale down)

I hope good luck to the upcoming folks attempting a crack at PMP certification :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login