fbpx

Reply: PMP exam cleared - 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam cleared - 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 11 months ago #5383

Ayo O

Congrats Ranbir!
8 years 11 months ago #5373

Ranbir Singh Jamwal

's Avatar

Hi
I would like to first of all thank PMP prepcast team behind the video lessons and especially Cornelius Fichtner.
The video lessons played a substantial role in clarifying many key concepts and more importantly they served to give a direction to self study. More often than not when doing self study, we get bogged down my the enormous scope of the material that needs to be studied in order to be confident enough to take the exam. This task becomes more daunting when there is a lack of direction in terms of where to start studying and how to follow a predefined path, setting and meeting interim milestones and finally complete the study material feeling confident to take the exam head on.
With the PMP precast video lesson structure and the constant guidance of Mr. Cornelius Fichtner in letting us know what is completed till now and what is coming next, the learning became more streamlined.
I look forward to the opportunities with this new PMP certification and hope to be back here when time for certification renewal and to add more PMI certifications under my belt.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login