fbpx

Reply: PMP EXAM- POST MARTEM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP EXAM- POST MARTEM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 weeks ago #5346

Sarika Datta

Hi all
Passed my PMP exam on march 24, 2015. Cornelius Fictner and their study material had been instrumental in my success.I personally suggest PMP aspirants to comprehend PMBOK and practice as many PMP questions as possible, especially scenario based questions. Cornelius' PMP simulator is excellent quality and very reliable source of information. Other than that i would recommend reading PMBOK atleast 3 times and pay more attention to the tools and tecniques, i mean understanding not memorizing. Rita's book is another great and reliable source of study. A dedicated study is required and basically understanding the fundamentals and applying those fundamentals in different scenarios is what PMP exam is all about.
I Noticed there were barely any question that had a direct answer. All the questions were short not long worded and scenario based, you can easily eliminate 2 choices but the other two choices are extremely close, so close its hard to judge. I would recommend combine your experience and PMBOK knowledge and you will be fine.

Lastly PMP is a strenous and tough exam but its DO-ABLE once again DO-ABLE.

Wish you all the very best.

SARIKA DATTA, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login