fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Stay Focused and Study!!!!!!

Stay Focused and Study!!!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #4990

• Taiwo
  • Taiwo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my PMP exam yesterday after studying for 2.5 months...I have a 2yr and 6month old and i passed by staying focused and studying hard...

I only used the Prepcast and the PMBOK guide. I watched all videos on the prepcast, read the PMBOK guide and took alot of simulators....

Please dont cram any ITTO... just know them like you would know any definition and know what they are used for, because that's how i was able to remember them for the main exam... even when i didn't remember what an ITTO definition was i knew what they were used for and that helped me in elimination of the wrong answers leaving me with the correct answer.

Also have brain dumps... that really comes in handy... I personally used the figures 3.5, 4.3, 4.5, 4.7, 4.9, 4.11, 4.13 and table 3.1 with a formular sheet as a brain dump and i was able to write them up in the 15mins prep time... and i am glad i did that...

Good luck to all those preparing for the exam....you can do it.. just study hard and stay focused...

Stay Focused and Study!!!!!! 9 years 1 month ago #5200

• Radhika
  • Radhika's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello

Did you make a study plan for yourself. If yes could you share that please.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login