fbpx

Reply: Passed 1st try today... and some tips

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed 1st try today... and some tips

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 3 months ago #4980

Mason Lee

After passing my PMP exam on the first try today, I would like to pass a few short tips that was valuable to me (in priority order):

1. Used PM Exam simulator exclusively in last 2 months of study. Reading is good, but the constant testing helped immensely.

2. ITTO test of PM Exam simulator. Though I ran this a couple of days before the real exam, I would say this was the one that really helped me tackle ITTO-related material on the real exam. At least, it showed where I was lacking...

3. Cornelius' PM Formula package. The layout of the formulas were lean and a great reference. I've pulled that out constantly. That helped me construct my own formula "memory dump".

I did do a memory dump of formulas & 47 processes on the tutorial time, but I did not reference them; either you know it or you don't.

One oddity: I let the exam time out, but the exam did not gracefully end. The exam admin had to put me on another computer to get to the survey and conclude the test.

Regards,
Mason

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login