fbpx

Reply: I Passed on the first try - 5M

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I Passed on the first try - 5M

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 4 months ago #4841

Nguyen Van Binh

I've just passed PMP exam yesterday with 5M in 5 Domain.
First thing first, I'd like to say thank you very much to my family, friends and of course PM Prepcast :P, it's right compass for me to achieve PMP.

my PMP journey started from June, but at the beginning I learned ineffective way
I searched and found PM PrepCast and decided to buy PM PrepCast & PM Simulator Package. I can say it MUST HAVE for PMP aspirant.

My main learning material: PMBOK 5, Rita 8, and Headfirst
I read PMBOK and Rita 3 times, and headfirst for the first time to understand the framework of PMP. As I said, at the beginning I learned ineffective because I tried to learn ITTO by heart. and in fact, just only ITTO don't help you to pass the PMP exam, in my test there is ONLY one question relative direct to ITTO. That's reason I found out PM PrepCast, and listen Prepcast. Mr.Cornelius Fichtner help me understand deeply ITTO, I don't learn ITTO by my heart instead of I understand why it's INPUT, and flow to interactive each other. in favor of Prepcast, I removed the Roadblock in my PMP journey. Thanks Cornelius Fichtner one again :P

Another important part it's Simulation Test Package. It's important for you to practice test belong with reading PMBOK, furthermore, It's help to understand more the concept of PMBOK, and also familiar with real test (although the content real test and simulator are not similar).

I also bought the FlashCard, it's help me to remember the term, definition easy. It's quite reasonable price. After learn all of things, you can refer the summary from Edward chung, That's good guy and his summary is very clear and very good. You can find more in this link ( edward-designer.com/web/pmp-certification-guide/ )

Below is my score in Mock-test, I hope that it will help PMP aspirant to benchmarking the score and ready for PMP Exam, I strong recommend you should stable over 80% for all new mock-test. Otherwise It's quite risk as in my case.
1/ 1000+ in Christopher Scordo Lite Mock (all in the first try)
Test 1: 84%
Test 2: 86.2%
Test 3: 88%
Test 4: 86%
Test 5: 82%
Test 6: 76.4%
Test 7: 86.2%
Test 8:92%
Test10: 84%
Test11: 78%
Test12: 78%
Test 13: 86%
Test 14: 74%
Test 15: 60%
Test 16: 70%
Test 17: 68%
Test 18: 74%
Integrity (30 question): 80%
2/ ExamCentral (2 mock-test): 81 & 88%

3/Prepcast -Simulator test, I did 9 test. The result from Test 1 to 9 is:
74%; 76.5%; 77%; 79%; 76%; 74.5% ; 78% and 93% (only ITTO)

4/ Oliver 75 question: 64% and Oliver 175 question: 70%, this is tough question, but I think the real test is similar in my case. It's so complicate, normally in mock-test I took about 3h~3h30, however in my real test, I don't have any time to review, the last question is TIME OUT..

I do hope that the information below will help for PMP aspirant in PMP Journey. Thanks all

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login