fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Simulator was Really Helpful

Simulator was Really Helpful 9 years 9 months ago #4367

• Nasir Hassan
  • Nasir Hassan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everybody

My Name is Mustafa Nasir Hassan, I live in Edmonton Canada. I am from the Electrical Engineering Industry with 14 Years Experience in Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution. I Cleared my PMP Exam on June 25th 2014. PM PrepCast was a Great help to achieve PMP certification right from the beginning, 35 Contract Hour Certification is a great tool to get the initial eligibility.

First I watched all the lesson of PM Prepcast from OSP international, Mr. Fichtner Made it so lively and interactive. Then I memorized the table of Process Group & Knowledge area and all the Formulas. Going through the PMBOK Guide 5 gave me the confidence to get the clear concept about all the process group of Project management.

And last but not least the "Exam Simulator" is the key to success I would say. In PMP Exam most of the questions are tricky and twisted.Going trough the Learning Quiz and exam again & again helped me to answer the final PMP Exam question with absolute confidence, Specially the explanation with each answer is just awesome, they help us understand which question is the most appropriate and why.

Thanks to PM PrepCast for helping me get the PMP Credential.
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login