fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Strategy for passing PMP on first attempt

Strategy for passing PMP on first attempt 9 years 9 months ago #4370

• Robert Decraene
  • Robert Decraene's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Dan,

Congratulations on passing the exam! That is a very thorough and well-developed strategy you've laid out for PMP aspirants. I had a very similar strategy over the 4 months that I spent preparing for the examination as well. I experienced the same time constraints during the exam and I found myself with about 10 minutes left to review any questions that I had marked for review during the exam. I feel that it's extremely important to read the questions carefully the first time around so that any time spent on each question is not wasted while taking the exam. Time is crucial while taking the PMP exam and it seems like you mastered the constraints effectively. Well done!!
All The Best!

Robert D. Decraene, MPM, PMP
Community Moderator
OSP International LLC

Congrat on passing PMP on first attempt 9 years 9 months ago #4454

• Ponniah
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrat on passing the PMP at the first attempt
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login