fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on my first attempt

Passed PMP on my first attempt 9 years 11 months ago #4211

• Choi Nancy
  • Choi Nancy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I started my PMP study from Jan,2014. I got my "one-take-pass" t in April, 2014. I purchased the PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Edition) and PMP Exam Simulator from the OSP International LLC only. Also, I purchased a PMP mock exam book from Amazon.

My experience is that don't use too much time on preparing your PMP exam. If you decide to take the exam, prepare it hard within a short period. For me, I used 3.5 months only. When i start my PMP study in Jan,2014. I scheduled my exam in April, 2014 immediately It was completely a motivation to push myself to study hard. (of course i felt stressful to my schedule) . Preparing the exam was just like executing a project, you need to have your own study plan. Also, you don't need to study the PMP day and night. For me, I read the PMBOK guideline when I was running at gym room. I took some mock exams when I was free at home.

When studying the PMP PMBOK, try to understand it, not memorize it. In the exam, don't waste lots of time on one question that you think it was difficult, you must MARK it and come back to it if you have time.

Good luck guys. Wish I could give some helps. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Last edit: by Choi Nancy.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login