fbpx

Reply: Achieved PMP on my first try: 17th-Mar-2014

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Achieved PMP on my first try: 17th-Mar-2014

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 2 weeks ago #4116

Tsubasa Hikage

I would like to share what I noticed while I was preparing for PMP exam in terms of study tip and taking exam technique below.

<Study Tip>
It might be worth it to concentrate on process groups which have higher percentage of emergence. Particularly, if we find result of exam simulation 'below proficient' on initiation and closure process group, it does not mean that we must improve them immediately because frequency of them are lower them the others.

<Taking Exam Technique>
It was necessary for non-English speaker like me to improve skimming skill of questions in order to finish the exam on time.
To mention more detail, I decided to read last sentence of question and multiple choice answers first so that I can estimate required information to grasp further.
Then, I recommend you not to care about obviously unnecessary detailed information such as companies' name and industry. Focus only on necessary information for this exam and what is asked in a question.

It would be grateful for me if these tip and technique could help you to achieve PMP.

Thank you,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login