fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam yesterday

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam yesterday

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 3 weeks ago #4054

Varun Sharma

I studied for the exam for about 2 months(pasted below is my schedule)-
1)Read Rita's book
2)Went through all the videos on PMPrepcast
3)Started attempting PMPprepcast simulator tests and read PMBOK in between
4)Read Rita's book again(1 week before exam), memorized 47 process groups and the formulae and tried remembering IITOs(not sure if I remembered all but I had a pretty good idea of inputs and outputs)
PMPrepcast was very helpful in clearing the concepts and covering anything not covered in Rita's book.
I was scoring between 75-85% on Rita's exams(tests at the end of chapters)
Scored between 79-85% on the PMPrepcast simulator exams 1-8(had planned to, but did not get to attempting the ITTO exam).

I was worried about the questions on the real exam and how close would they be to the PMPrepcast simulator questions. I must say that PMPrecast simulator exams really gave me the confidence and that 80 % of the simulator exam questions were similar to the ones on the exam(around 15-20 questions were really tricky but I was sure that I got the remaining correct).

Many thanks for Mr.Cornelius Fichtner for creating such a wonderful and affordable training material.

Good luck to people who are about to get certified!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login