fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam on 2nd Try - Thanks to Prepcast!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam on 2nd Try - Thanks to Prepcast!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 4 months ago #3920

AWhite

's Avatar

Just a quick note to say I am so grateful for the PM PrepCast series and the PMP Exam Simulator. Both were invaluable to get me prepared and most importantly to pass the exam on my 2nd try. The exam simulator really helped me identify my gaps (I picked knowledge areas where I was weak, and then took quizzes on those, then reviewed wrong answers, then reread the PMBok and then watched the video again as necessary. It's really a great combination.

I also listened to the series on my iPod while cooking dinner and walking to work. I also really appreciated the video lesson on the day of the exam, as it reminded me to be prepared that the first several questions (the first 10 for me!) might throw me for a loop, but to mark them and come back. I took every minute of the 4 hours, no breaks, and caught some errors after I reviewed questions again.

Thank you for a great training product!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login