fbpx

Reply: Passing the PMP Exam on 1st Attemp on 21.Sep.2013

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing the PMP Exam on 1st Attemp on 21.Sep.2013

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 6 months ago #3808

Carlito Decamotan

's Avatar

After doing three (3) re-scheduling of my PMP examination dates due to family trials that involved the serious illnes and eventually passing of my beloved father this year, I finally wrote and passed the PMP Exam here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada last Saturday (21.Sep.2013)....

I never thought that I would make it on my first try, since I have not read fully the PMBook Guide (4th or 5th Edition), but rather use it as my cross-reference only to every Practice Test result that I was taking in the PM Simulator. With the PM Prepcast that I was using still based on the PMBook 4th Edition, I made sure that I was able to obtain / purchase the PM Simulator based on PMBook Guide 5th edition last August 2013. I started preparing for the exam from 22.Jul.2013 20.Sep.2013. I know I was already cramming since even the night before the day of the exam, I was still doing Practice Test in the PM Simulator. But, thanks God, I did it on my 1st try!

Thanks a lot to Cornelius Fichtner and the whole PM Prepcast Team for being an excellent channel and tool to truly help prepare myself for roughly 2 months (from July 22 to Sep. 20) to write and pass the PMP Examination on my first attempt last 21.Sep.2013.

Most of all thanks God and to my wife and kids who gave me the inspiration and strong motivation to write and pass the PMP Examination.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login