Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
I recently passed 4th edition in my first attempt. I started studying in Feb specially watching and listening the PM Prep cast Webinars. I took one and half month break due to some medical emergency. I again started my study from May end to July end until I get the Certification. Last two months I tried to maintain 30-35 hrs weekly (every day 2-4 hrs and weekends 10-12 hrs).
Also, I used to listen the videos while driving .
Whenever I find difficulties to understand any topic , I used to watch webinars and read the topic in PMBOK/Rita more until I completely understand it.
It is my immense pleasure to thank Mr Cornelius Fichtner for the awesome webinars which helped me a lot to understand the concepts thoroughly during my PMP preparation.
I was studying :
1. PMBOK Vol. 4 ( read 3-4 times. I was focusing more wherever I find more difficulties to understand )
2. PM PrepCast - Webinars (most of the time and I was refering to PMBOK /Rita for more knowledge for topic after listening )
3. PMP Exam Prep Free Questions from PM prepcast that was received regularly in my email.
: (There are very good practice questions here. I tried around 500 questions from this)
5. PM Study Prep - Rita Mulcahy ( I was reading couple of times)
6. PM fast Track Exam Simulator - Did it three times and review incorrect answers.
I made sure I am comfortable with the formulas (webinars/ Rita helped me a lot) and took as many sample questions as I could .For every wrong answer , I was reviewing the answers and refer to the PMBOK / Rita.
Good Luck and my best wishes to All.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revaz Margania
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.