fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on 1st attempt - July 15, 2013

Passed on 1st attempt - July 15, 2013 10 years 8 months ago #3570

• Yash Nath
  • Yash Nath's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am pleased to share that I passed the PMP Exam on July 15, 2013. I will like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Cornelius Fichtner for providing an excellent preparation material and Exam Simulator.

I also referred to Rita Mulcahy's book to gain insight.

My PMP preparation started 2 1/2 month back when I started with the PM PrepCast material and later went on to practice approx 1500 questions from the PM Prepcast simulator question bank. When I started averaging around 78-80% in my tests, I knew I was ready for the actual test.

I reinforced my concepts by listening to the podcast during my drives .

Thank you PM PrepCast for helping me prepare for the exam.

I wish the very best to all those who are preparing and a step away from taking the test.

One thing which worked for me was quick review of only few select concepts and formula during the exam day. I stayed relaxed during the entire exam period.

Yash Nath
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login