fbpx

Reply: PASSED - June 24th, 2013

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED - June 24th, 2013

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 9 months ago #3506

's Avatar

I am happy to report that I passed the PMP Exam on my first attempt yesterday. I will say that I found the exam to be much more difficult than many of the practice exams that I took in preparation for the actual exam.

My advice is no different than what has already been shared; but I will make the following recommendations.

• Quickly read the answer choices first
  • Look for the sentence in the question that is actually the question. - Read it and ask yourself what is the topic of the question.
  • Read the entire question
  • Read the answer choices once again and eliminate at least two of the four choices
  • Select the best answer
  • Choose an answer for each question the first pass through the exam even if you are not sure. Mark for review.

• I marked many questions for review; but ended up using the complete four hours allotted for the exam. As a result, I did not have time to go back to the questions I marked for review; but at least I know by going through the process above that I had made my best guess and I had perhaps a 50% chance of getting it right if in fact I eliminated the two answers that appeared to be off topic. Remember that you are not penalized for incorrect answers so make sure to mark an answer for each question.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
    OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
    Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login