fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed My PMP on the first Try

Passed My PMP on the first Try 10 years 11 months ago #3253

• Nooshin Neirami
  • Nooshin Neirami's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP yesterday thanks to The PM PrepCast..

I attended a course in university which I used for my 35 contact hours. I'm sorry to say that the course was absolutely useless as the professor was very dry and basically just read her slides out loud. After the course I felt clueless and was trying to self study.
Luckily a friend of mine told me about The PM PrepCast and it literally saved me...I listened to The PM PrepCast on the way to work every day and within a few weeks I was ready...

Thank you Cornelius :)
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

Passed My PMP on the first Try 10 years 11 months ago #3264

• Charles Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
:P I Passed my PMP exam the first Try! I would not have passed it without the POD Casts and the Exam Simulator; I am currently attaining my Bachelors degree in Project Management. I am recommending the POD casts and the Exam Simulator to my entire class and to all my professors. I had an hour and half left after answering the entire question, I figured I went to fast and there was no way I passed. So I stared at the screen for a minute or two before I pushed that exit exam and wow, it said congratulation. I study one hour a night for four months between reading the PMBOK and Listening to the POD Casts, then for a fifth month I just did exam question and the exam simulator. That is what work for me!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login