Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
Hi Here is what I leaned out of PMP Prep and Exam
- Read thru PMBOK Guide and Preparation Book(Rita Muchahy for me)
- Listen to The PM PrepCast focusing on the lesson
- Note down formulas and keywords of concepts from all your preparation materials
- Give as many quality sample exams that you can give in simulated environment(free up 4-5 hours for one sitting)
- Note down gap areas from the simulated exams and revisit the concepts from the material you are referring(PMBOK, PM PrepCast and PrepBook)
- Follow all of the exam tips from The PM PrepCast and PrepBook that willl help you a lot
- Actual exam will not be exactly the same in terms of questions that are asked but Simulated exams will help you feel confident.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.