fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP today with 5 Ps.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP today with 5 Ps.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 4 months ago #2972

Rohit Pande

Thanks. posting my LL

I started my PMP preparation in last week of July. Started with PMP prepcast (corlenius) for getting 35 contact hours. Listened to each of his podcast and referred PMBOK in parallel. Couldnt study at a stretch, hence it took more than a month to get through the podcast and 35 hours certificate. While I was preparing, I was attemting various short test to assess my prepartion and was getting very low to average results. So stopped attemting adhoc quizes till I was completely prepared. After my application was accepted and approved (mid september), I purchased Rita Exam prep 7th addition. Went through Rita & PMBOK (2nd time). I was getting 75-80% in Rita chapter end tests. After this round, I gave few mocks to assess my prep. with below scores:

PM Study (free test): 82%
Oliver (175): 81%
pmpforsure: 72%

Went through Rita and PMBOK once more paying attention to the gaps from my test results. I purchased Rita fast track. Again attemted mock tests with below score:

Rita PMP: 82%
Rita super PMP: 76%
PM Study test4(purchased): 92%
Rita all Knowledge area tests average: 88%

I was pretty confident as I went for my test. I started nervously but was confortable after first 10 mins of exam. Completed 200 questions in little less than 3 hours and reviewed all marked question in another 30 mins. I still had 30 mins, so went through first 100 questions again. Pressed the end option with 30 secs remaining and got the congratulation screen after skipping thru survey option.

Key learning: Understand PMBOK word by word, you can answer all scenarios easily.

Thanks
Rohit
11 years 5 months ago #2968

Kevin Reilly

Hi Rohit –

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam and welcome to the elite status of project managers. We are happy that the PM PrepCast was your tool for PMP Exam success and that it helped you in your journey. Please stop by the PM Podcast ( www.project-management-podcast.com ) and the PDU Podcast ( www.pducast.com ) to help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) to keep your new certification current.

Congratulations again on achieving your PMP certification and best of luck to you in all of your future project management endeavors.

Thanks

Kevin
11 years 5 months ago #2966

Rohit Pande

Hi

I passed PMP exam today with Proficient in all the areas. I want to thank Cornelius and prepcast team for giving me a good kickstart in my PMP journey. I had subscribed to the prepcast for 35 contact hours, it really helped me by laying a solid foundation for the exam.

Regards,
Rohit

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login