fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 10 months ago #2829

Frankie Liebengood

Fantastic! Great news and congratulations.

Joyful
11 years 10 months ago #2818

Saurabh Tailang

's Avatar

Cornelius,I have passed my PMP in my first attempt.I have used both - PM Prepcast and PMP Exam simulator.I am glad I did. I think Exam simulator is very close to what I had in my exam. In fact it prepared me so well that the simulator questions/exam looks more tough/challenging then actual exam. that helped me to prepare for the best. Your PM Prepcast was a great tool for me to prepare for the exam since I was travelling 4 Hrs to and fro, that didn't left enough time to study at home during weekdays. The Prepcast not only prepare you for PMP, it also helped me to apply these principal in my day to day job. My advice to future aspirant. Don't just prepare for PMP as an exam for the sake of adding a credential . Use this preparation to be a best project manager and apply this to your organization and success will automatically follow you. I have used Rita read twice, Rita exam simulator , PM Prepcast, PMP Exam simulator, PMBok (Once). Practiced around 3000+ questions. PMBok is best to learn about ITTO, the charts really helped me to understand how processes interact and integrate with each other. It took me around 3-4 months to prepare for the same. There is no good time or best time to start preparation for PMP. Don't procrastinate, just do it. One piece of advice, Relax a day before the exam and take a nice/proper sleep, Don't over study.Its a long 4 Hrs exam and you are not allowed to take anything inside the exam-no food, no water, no wallet, no calculator. Practice to take at least 4-5 complete 4 Hrs PMP Exam from the simulator before taking the exam, I give full credit to that to pass my exam. Thanks again Cornelius ,I will come back to you soon for the PDUs. Good luck for all future aspirants.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login