fbpx

Reply: ATTEMPT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ATTEMPT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 4 months ago #3897

Suzani

's Avatar

Dear Sir, My daughter has apepared CSAT2012 and she hopes of getting between 200 to 210 marks in prelims. Please let me know where she can prepare for mains and give the details of your coaching center at BANGALORE.Waiting for your reply.G jagadhisa sai
11 years 11 months ago #2809

Gbolahan

's Avatar

Before I spell out my suggestions for you, passing PMP is purely individualistic, what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B.
Assume you are to do the exam again, can you spell out your lessons learnt from the previous exam you did?
Gbolahan,PMP.
11 years 11 months ago #2806

Kalidas Panambor

Thanks Gbolahan,I had referred Prepcast (Cohnellier) , simulators(Cohnellier) , pmpbok and Rita Mulcahy. Had attempted all 7 exams excluding exam on ITTO.Surely I will schedule the exam before membership expires.
Secondly , I realized one thing the simulators contains very simple questions as compared to the actual exam questions.
The actual exams questions were very Tricky and twisting.
11 years 11 months ago #2803

Gbolahan

's Avatar

We feel the pain with you as per your inability to cross over.
In respect to your crucial question, although you have not stated your result, this may give me knowledge about your performance in order to forecast when.
My sincere advice is that you pay now as your membership has not expired, but prepare to do the exam when you really know all the 42 processes ITTO without memorizing them, also get the concept of PMIism very well(I would have said a month or two months’ time but your daily schedule activities are only known to you).
The materials you used were not stated, this will help me to know if you need more informative materials that may be of help to you.
Gbolahan,PMP.
11 years 11 months ago #2801

Kalidas Panambor

Hi ,
Suppose my membership is expiring on 30th of April 2012 . In this case if I want to schedule my exam i.e second attempt whithin the grace period of membership expiry can it be done?
Please suggest.
Thanks
Kalidas

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login