fbpx

Reply: Aced PMP on 04/02

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Aced PMP on 04/02

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 years 11 months ago #2764

Matthias Klein

Thanks!
11 years 11 months ago #2763

Naren Sivakumar

's Avatar

11 years 11 months ago #2760

Shiamaa

's Avatar

Congratulations

Shaimaa ayad, PMP
11 years 11 months ago #2759

Matthias Klein

First of all: congratulations on passing the exam!

Since I am still preparing for it, would you mind telling me: Where did you find Chris Scordo PMP Question bank? Do you mind posting a link?

Thanks
Matt
11 years 11 months ago #2758

Naren Sivakumar

's Avatar

I have aced my PMP exam on 04/02 and wanted to share my preparation and experience.

Following are materials that I used -

1. PM Prepcast podcasts - This was useful to provide base thought-process.
2. PMBOK - This manadatory for any applicant.The material was dry when I read the first few chapters :silly:. To get through the boredom, I started to combine it with Rita's chapters. I used to finish a chapter on Rita's book and get back to PMBOK. This was much productive for me to proceed.
3. Rita Mulachly - This book more than PMP exam helped me understand the basics better. I read this more than 2 times in full to get grasp on finer details.

Exams/Question Bank
1. Chris Scordo PMP Question bank - This was available on PMI website for free. More than 1000 questions. Best part was that this book had all test for 60 mins so that you can try during short intervals.:cheer:
2. PM Exam Simulator - Comprehensive set of questions. Tested my endurance on 4 hour test :woohoo: . Was difficult to begin with but I started to build out my strategy during my exam.
3.Questions on Rita's book - I did these questions atleast 2 times and was excellent in terms of the setting up the thought process.

Tips -
I had difficulty in remebering ITTO and all finer concepts within different chapters although I could understand them. So, I started creating a quick reference which contained ITTO diagrams from PMBOK on all process and "quick reference" frm Rita's book.This helped me on the long run so that I can refer them before I could start on a test.

I would like to thank Corenlius & team for building different tools to assists aspirants in getting the 3 letter magic word - PMP.

- Naren Sivakumar, PMP B)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login