fbpx

Reply: Be prepared and don't quit!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Be prepared and don't quit!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 2 months ago #2705

Kamen Kuntchef

's Avatar

I am going to make this simple by giving you what you need to pass the exam.

One of the most essential parts to me passing my exam was my daily prayer to God ('Elohiym)!!!!!

1. First purchase the PMPrepcast and listen to all 42 hours (repeat if necessary)
2. Purchase the PMP formula guide from the PMPrepcast site and memorize all 49 formulas. make sure you know how to use them all.
3. Get a copy of the PMBOK 4th edition and read it twice. On the first time highlight the important parts and on the second time make flashcards of those highlights. Doing the flash cards will help get the information in your head.
4. Everyday go through all the flash cards to help you memorize
5. Everyday go through your formulas until you have them in your head solid
6. If you need clarification on anything use the Internet to help get a better understanding. YouTube has some videos that might help but be very selective when it comes to using it.
7. If you have an iPhone download an app that will allow you to practice all your ITTO's. Get the one that is made like a game. It will make it fun to practice.
8. Memorize all the 42 processes that pertain to the 5 process groups.
9. Sign up for the PMP Exam Simulator and take the full exam until your score is over 75. Sundays are when I did my full practice exams. During the week I just did 45 question quizzes for the sake of time
10. Be realistic and create a project schedule to manage your time. This really helped me stay on track so that I wouldn't forget to study and take my practice exams.
11. I studied for over 3 months before I was ready, so make sure you give yourself enough time to study especially if you have a full time job and a family. This was difficult for me because I was really busy at work and at home.

I wish you the best!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login