fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 2 months ago #2704

Hammad Hassan

's Avatar

1- Take some light meal/snacks and water/coffee as 4 hours of exam can get you headache with empty stomach. Make sure you take good Rest on the exam night

2- Read Rita Mulcahy 6th Edition twice and do practise questions at the end of chapter and also practise using OSP International Simulator learning Mode

3- Make sure your make your own notes so that one last day, you can go through them for revision

4- Exam questions are mostly situational and not straight forward definitions. Also there is no big changes after 31st July so dont worry and dont waste more money on buying Rita 7th edition etc.

5- 3-4 Months of preprations is enough. However you should spare some time (2-3 Hours) daily or every other day minimum.

6- Trust your-self. If you can score around 75-80 % in Quiz Mode of OSP Exam Simulator, you can feel confident of passing the exam.

8- Pay attention to Formulas, however ITTO Type of questions were not that much in my exma.

9- Pracitse network diagrams, Float calculations, Quality/Procurement and Risk Manageemnt, EV, EMV Analysis as good percentage of questions are from these knowledge areas.

if still not sure, mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i will be happy to help. Good Luck !!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login