fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam Lesson's Learned

PMP Exam Lesson's Learned 12 years 1 month ago #2687

• Rajesh Garre
  • Rajesh Garre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed my PMP exam. It was a long grueling exam. I did not have time for a break during the exam.

I went to the exam hall on time, however there was a bit of wait for getting all the security procedures done as there were lots of people taking tests at that timeslot. It gave me time to read few things before the exam. So, no regrets!

I studied for almost a year. Here is what I did to finish my test:-

1. Went through all PMPrepcast podcast videos. It gave me a good foundation of knowledge.
2. Tried to read PMBOK guide but could not complete it. I did read few chapters which helped me understand the inputs and outputs.
3. Went to Rita Mulcahy's class. This helped a lot in understanding the planning process and the class was a refresher.
4. Read the Rita Mulcahy's Exam Prep book almost twice.

I should have read the Exam Prep book before the RMC class. It would have given me lot more confidence. I would love to have gone through your videos again but did not have the time.

Thank God, I passed the exam with very good guidance from you as well as Rita. I was literally praying to GOD when I was waiting for the result.

I am thankful to my family who had to spend so many weekends without me in order for me to achieve my PMP certification.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh Garre

Re:PMP Exam Lesson's Learned 12 years 1 month ago #2690

• Gwenn Doria
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations! It is always great to hear how one of our products helped you in your journey to PMP success.

Cornelius Fichtner would like to personally congratulate you by sending you a card in the mail. I hope you don't mind sending me your mailing address info.

You can email it to me so it won't be public : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best Regards,

Gwenn Doria
Customer Support
OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Gwenn Doria.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login