fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: preparation

preparation 12 years 3 months ago #2638

• RAMAKRISHNAN VAIDYANATHAN, PMP
  • RAMAKRISHNAN VAIDYANATHAN, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PMP examanation requires well planned preparation. I just took one month to prepare for the examination and I acquired my PMP certificate in a first attempt. I do not want to limit my preparation for a few hours in a day. The preparation was my background process wheverever I was all these days. I developed a thorough understanding of Input, Tools and techniques and output and also familiarized with the PMP formulae. I recollected them often whenever I was not engaged in any serious work. I practised some of the questions that are available in the net and read the success storeis shared by some of the successful certified professionals. I was very comfortable in the examination hall. Fianlly, everything was over with a message 'CONGRATULATION' on the screen.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login