fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam on Friday 11/18/11!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam on Friday 11/18/11!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 4 months ago #2637

ABDULRAHMAN SHAHEEN

congratulations from my heart

thank you very much of sharing with us your experience. I wish you the best luck in your job and life in general.

Best wishes,
Shaheen
12 years 5 months ago #2618

Jahquay Hyles

I passed the PMP Exam. I memorized the 42 process chart and all the top 25 calculations. However I only had a couple of questions that required calculation! So I think its more important to understand how they are used. I didn't memorize the Inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs, but focused on trying to understand them. I passed the exam on my first try! I studied for about a month and half and studied 4 to 6 times a week for 3 to 5 hours each session. It almost didn't feel like enough time toward the end. I also took multiple practice tests, but only one simulation exam the day before the real exam. The PMP Prepcast was vital in my studies. When I didn't do well on a practice test in a specific knowledge area I would go back and watch all the videos for that section (e.g. Cost, scope, etc.) and it would boost my score by 20%.

I'm so excited that now I am a PMP! I dreamed of this day for a long time! :-)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login