fbpx

Reply: Error in PMP results

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Error in PMP results

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 4 months ago #2586

Gbolahan Okulaja

Congratulations.
Thank you.

Gbolahan Okulaja,PMP.
12 years 5 months ago #2585

Manap

's Avatar

Dear All,

I also received the same e-mail from PMI on the same date.Though I was a little bit confident to pass the exam based on my preparation and results of various practice exam I took during my review I accepted my fate as it could have been due to the change of the examination which took effect on August 31, 2011. Due to the audit process I have gone through I did not able to obtain a schedule before the exam changed and took the exam September 19.

To my surprise, I again received an e-mail on October 11 with the same content as of below post. Again, when I checked the link on the e-mail the result is still "FAIL". I e-mailed PMI to ask for clarification and they responded with the attached Examination Report "PASS".

Thereafter, I found my name on the PMI certification registry.
For Gbolahan the the link is certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx

Goodluck to those planning to take the PMP exam.

Regards,

Manap
12 years 5 months ago #2570

Gbolahan Okulaja

Congratulations on your PMP exam.
Pls could you send me the link to check for certified PMP candidates.
Thank you in advance.
12 years 5 months ago #2556

Cédric

's Avatar

sorry wrong speeling "I checked on the PMI website and indeed I'm not PMP certified." was "I checked on the PMI website and indeed I'm NOW PMP certified."

Cédric
12 years 5 months ago #2555

cedric

's Avatar

Dear all
I'm sure I'm not alone in this case.
I passed my PMP exam on Sept. 28th, and I was expecting my results.
I received a first email announcing I failed on Friday 7th, oct.
No need to mention I was terribly disapointed and sad. I decided to pass again the exam and I registred for Nov.11th.
You can imagine my surprise and my joy when this morning Tuesday 11 oct. I received an email from PMI which stated

"Dear PMP Candidate:

Recently, you took your Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam and received an exam report that indicated that you failed the exam. We have good news! We can now confirm that you passed the PMP exam. "

I checked on the PMI website and indeed I'm not PMP certified.

This is very surprising. I knew after the exam that I was "border line" and I knew that success or failure will be very close. However I had a serious preparation. I first read the PMBok, then watch all videos from the PM Prepcast while taking notes, then start to practise quizz and read again the Pmbok. I learnt p43, all formulas, major ITTOs and I did my homework with 1000 questions here and there. However I thought that the exam questions were harder than most of the practise exam I did.

Well, in conclusion, I hope some of you get also a good surprise in their mailbox!

Best regards

Cédric

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login