fbpx

Reply: Never give up at all

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Never give up at all

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 5 months ago #2550

Alhosainy Kandil

's Avatar

My story for the third attempt to pass the PMP exam was a tragedy story.
I had been schedule my third attempt before the 31,August to avoid the over study for the new form of exam and to be more concentrated mind before holly Ramadan days started whereas as a moslem abstainer from eating and drinking in the day time.
Unfortunately,the Prometric testing center in Cairo has been moved to another location differ about where i had been taken my two past attempts, i did not notice the new address in the confirmation Email send before the third attempt and there was a heavy traffic in the day of the online test in addition of no car parking around near the old address otherwise go forward to the new address , finally i reached the center after the online test opened by few minutes.
I had been lost my attempt and forced to registered again by pay a full fee and i have been schedule my third attempt again before 31,August but in Ramadan"s day time
Thanks GOD, I PASS PMP EXAM THE LESSONS LEARNED ;
1)Never go to the exam late for any reason(at least 1/2 hour before)
2)You must believe you have assimilate the whole management knowledge areas

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login