fbpx

Reply: I passed my PMP exam on first attempt.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my PMP exam on first attempt.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 7 months ago #2484

RAMI ALSHOUBAKI

's Avatar

I am so excited that I passed the PMP exam first attempt. I wrote my exam on August 19.
I was discouraged several times while I was preparing.
I wrote my preparation exams provided by PMchampion.com. PM Prepcast package.
I got 52 in the first attempt, 58 in the second exam, 64 in the third one, 52 in the fourth exam and 42 in the last fifth trial exam. These exams really covered most of the Ideas and type of questions that I experienced during my real exam and it is really worth it to write all the 5 exams before writing the actual test.
I was discouraged to get these scores, however I did review all the mistakes that I had in the 5 preparation exams so that I don't make same mistakes again in the real exam.
This strategy worked very well with me. I got a way higher score than the passing score.

I hardly finished detailed reading the PMBOK once from start to end. But I watched and listened to all the video and audio episodes that Cornelius prepared.
I understood the integrity and the relations between the knowledge areas and the process groups, horizontally and vertically as in page 43 of the PMBOK very well and I used that as a frame work during my study.
The formula guide in the PM Prepcast package was so helpful.
I do really thank Cornelius Fichtner for his tremendous effort in preparing this amazing material, which helped me a lot preparing to my exam, providing that I have two jobs as well as a young son who keeps me busy all the time.
The hints he provided at the end of each episode was so helpful.
I did recommend this material for many of my friends, and I will keep doing so as it is a very efficient, well prepared, professional, convenient and a very cost effective product.
I look forward to dealing with PM Prepcast again.
Regards,
Rami Al-Shoubaki

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login