fbpx

Reply: i failed in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : i failed in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 6 months ago #2473

Cornelius Fichtner

Mahesh,

Free:
www.free-pm-exam-questions.com
free.pm-exam-simulator.com

Commercial:
www.pm-exam-simulator.com

These 3 websites & questions were created by our company.
12 years 6 months ago #2472

Amit Jain

A mock test might be a good start too....
As you mentioned that you thought you had cracked the exam and thought did good, and didn't know where you went wrong..... I think a full free mock test might be a good idea.... and then REVIEW all the questions.... especially those where you thought you were right but were wrong.....

pmstudy.com has 1 full free test... that might be good one...

later once you've gone through full replan and complete study, then you can take other mock tests.... PM simulator is one well reviewed paid test....
12 years 6 months ago #2469

Mahesh Shettigar

Hi,
Thanks
Could you please suggest me the sites for the MOC test or the software.
Awaiting for your reply
Cheer
Mahesh
12 years 6 months ago #2467

Cornelius Fichtner

Mahesh,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass the exam. But don't despair - many people have done it before you and you can do it too.

I recommend that you now think about a new action plan. You know that you were below proficient in all areas, which means that you need more study in all areas. You need an improved study plan.

Begin by watching these 8 videos here: www.pm-prepcast.com/8videos (you can go straight to video number 2). After watching these videos you can then take action and improve your study plan.

Because you were below in all areas I suggest that you begin your studies from the start: Re-read the PMBOK Guide and re-watch all the PrepCast videos. It will be easier & clearer the 2nd time.

I also recommend that you answer as many sample questions as you can. These questions will allow you to see if you are improving.
12 years 6 months ago #2465

Mahesh Shettigar

I had gone through various study material. I found exam was not that hard to crack but I was not able to pass this exam, my scoring for all the groups were below average. I don’t remember where I had gone wrong. Please suggest what all precaution I should take before exam. For better understanding I had purchased Precast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login