fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED MY PMP 14th JULY

PASSED MY PMP 14th JULY 12 years 8 months ago #2292

• Gbolahan Okulaja
  • Gbolahan Okulaja's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am very very grateful to almighty God for guiding and providing opportunities for me to get materials during my preparation.
My whole hearted thanks go to my dear wife and our children, that were seriously affected in the process of get the almighty PMP!
Whao Mr. Cornelius we are proud of you, assumed PMprecast is not available in the market how can someone like me pass? More grease to your palm.(pls if you can do for six sigma, regardless of the cost we shall be grateful too).

LESSON LEARNED:
It took me a whole year to prepare for my PMP.A time when i find myself serious and committed, another time distracted due my job responsibilities and spiritual assignment, in all i was able to do justice to time management.
Materials used are Rita,PM precast,Andy Crowe,Q&A from PMI web site,PMBok,the main Book itself(read more than three times)
QUESTIONS PRACTICED:
Whao Cornelius said, practice and practice until you sick of it. Eventually, i found myself practicing over 2,000 question(ten of 200 simulations).Some of the locations i used for free questions are PM study,Oliver(tough indeed),pmroadtrip etc.
IF AM TO DO PMP EXAM AGAIN, WHAT I WOULD AVOID/MUST DO:
1) The first thing i would avoid over stressing myself despite my body says enough.
2)I will take my time to read more of lesson learned and do a wide consultation.
3) Avoid paying late to be a member of PMI.
In conclusion, as PMP aspirants, you are the one to plan yourself, as Cornelius said, PMP preparation is like a project, that means you must have you project mgmt plan, this will serve as guide during your reading and also be able to do a meaningful variance analysis.
Thank you.
Gbolahan,PMP.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login