fbpx

Reply: My Experience/Lesson Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : My Experience/Lesson Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 8 months ago #2291

Alauddin Ahmed

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius
It’s my pleasure to inform you that recently I passed the PMP exam in my first try. Thank you very much for the PM PrepCast and your ongoing Email support.My experience/Lesson learned in my journey to pass the exam in brief as follows:
The PMBOK is the best resource for me. Understanding the PMBOK is very important to pass the exam. The PM Prep cast(PMChampion)help me and enrich my understanding in many areas. I utilized the following study materials in my preparation.
PMBOK/The PM Prep cast(PMChampion)/Project Management Road Trip/Project Management:A System Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling (Free available from PMI website for PMI members)/Q&as for the PMBOK Guide (Free available form PMI website for PMI members) and on line free test from the following sources:
Pm study/EPMC/Simplilearn/Head First/Oliver Lehmann /techFAQ /Endwel program/Tutorials Point & Deep Fried Brain blog. And finally solved as many question as available from different sources.
I finished my exam in three hour fifty minutes(with two break five minute each and review of the marked question 30 minute).
Best Regards
Alauddin Ahmed
Edmonton, Canada

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login