fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP® - My Experiences !!

Passed the PMP® - My Experiences !! 12 years 8 months ago #2219

• Abhishek Singh
  • Abhishek Singh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys,

My PMP Marathon ended last week.
Although, I made up my mind in Aug-2010 to go for the exam but could not do so due to Family & Work Commitments. Eventually, I fixed a target date and that gave me more direction and focus for my preparations. I thank my Wife and my Little one for giving me some space for studying!

Study Materials Used:

PMBOK 4th Version - Is a Bible for PMP Exam.
PM Prepcast(Podcasts) - Very Helpful for Correlating the Concepts of the PMBOK4.
Passing PMP on First Attempt by Andy Crow - Really helped for Basics and quick reference book.
PM Exam-Simulator (Highly Recommended) - Helped a lot for the speed building at the real PMP Exam. Scored an average of 75%.

Didn't Memorized the ITTO's. It's better to understand the flow of it and that should work in finding out the correct ones in the real PMP Exam.

Don’t forget doing the Brain Dump Sheet before the Exam – Really Helps!

Last but not the least I would like to Thank Cornelius for all his efforts put in to compile such a helpful study material in the form of Podcasts as well as the PM Exam-Simulator to have the feel of the real PMP Exam.

Good Luck!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login