fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on first

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on first

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 7 months ago #2310

Abderrazak LOULIZI

Bravo Abdallah.

As always, strong abdallah you are.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Learning from you, always.

Abderrazak.
12 years 8 months ago #2173

Tarek Al-Fahham

Mabrook ... and please pray for me. I am scheduled for PMP Exam by the end of this month.

Tarek.
12 years 8 months ago #2172

Elaine

's Avatar

Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience.
12 years 8 months ago #2162

Yahya Wadi

Thanks brother Abdullah ... your post was very helpful to me ... pray for me ... Im planning to take the exam by the end of July.

Good Luck ....

By the way ... where do you live?

Im living in Saudi Arabia ... Riyadh ... Palestinian nationality ...

:)

Yahya Wadi

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 8 months ago #2155

Haseeb Abdali

Mabrook..

Haseeb Abdali
12 years 8 months ago #2141

Abdallah Timoulali

The 23/6/2011 was a great day for me. I passed the pmp exam for the first try after officially 3 month of studying.
Study material :
- PMBOK English version
- PMBOK French version
- PMBOK Arabic version
- Study material from our training center
- Prepcast
- PMP Formula study Guide
- Free pmp exams as possible
- 4 PMP Simulated Practice Tests from pmstudy for the last.

As English is my third language after Arabic and French I used the translated version of PMBOK in French and Arabic witch I download from PMI as PMI member. I needed to understand the concept behind the words.
Also pmbok+ pmbok translated = reading twice
PM prepcat was very decisive for making the PMBOK very easy for me .I used it daily in conjoint with PMBOK.
My strategy was reading pmbok , understanding concepts,making all calculation and memorizing formulas and ITTO as possible using mnemonic.
Two weeks before the exam , I study all formulas and calculation.I used PMP Formula study Guide for this subject witch I found very enough to deal with all calculation needed.
I subscribed to 4 full simulations PMP exam to have the same condition as a real exam.
All questions I failed , I was surprised when I saw the answer quoted with citation from PMBOk.
Lesson learned : Read and read PMBOK very closely.
The day exam , first thing I did , wrote process and ITTO in the paper given by the prometric center. The questions were not very wordy as I supposed to be. Even the translation in French given to me I didn't used it. The questions were very clear. The paper I wrote was very helpfull for gaining time. All process question I needed just a quick look at the paper to confirm and pass.
The time was very enough. I answered all questions and revised the marked questions .I didn't took a break as I am familiar with these condition .
After answering a lot of questions , I feel confident about the result witch come in the final: congratulation you have pass
Finally a great thanks to Mr Cornelius Fichtner who accompanied me during this preparation with his entousiam voice ,to Dr Ibrahim El-Shawarby,PMP who put me on the rail of project management and for my wife who supported me.
Thanks for all.

Abdallah Timoulali,PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login