fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on first try!!!

Passed on first try!!! 12 years 10 months ago #2140

• Mark Wensyel
  • Mark Wensyel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I also passed the PMP on the first attempt.

To prepare for the exam, I took the boot camp offered by Training Camp, an excellent program, which included the PM Prepcast podcast study materials. I specifically studied and memorized the formulas, the ways to handle risk, the tools and techniques of each process, and the definitions of the key terms. As far as materials used, I used the Training Camp materials, the PMBOK, and the PM Prepcast podcasts.

The actual exam day was brutal. I currently have a CISSP certification as well, so I am familiar with long exams, but this was definitely stressing. The Prometric test center was great so that eased some of the stress. I was very happy at the end when I saw congratulations on the screen.

Thanks.
Mark W. Wensyel - CISSP, PMP.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login