fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: From Florentino Pelayo, PMP

From Florentino Pelayo, PMP 14 years 10 months ago #21

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Florentino Pelayo, PMP sent us the following feedback

Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Dear Cornelius,

Good day! Here is my feedback.

First of all, I would like to express my utmost appreciation on your PM PrepCast (PodCast) for really helping me to pass the PMP Exam and giving me the opportunity to enhance my PM knowledge. You guided me throughout my preparation and explore the different unknown topics to me at that time. I will not hesitate to recommend your services to all my friends and acquaintances. I can fully back up that your PrepCast is one of the best! Most of my gaps in knowledge, are filled by your PodCast.

I really like your very 'cool' explanation on all of the knowledge areas / process groups - with all the questions, clarifying doubts and giving valuable suggestions/tips with that soothing background music and your mellow voice;-) (Editor's note: The Video PrepCast doesn't have background music anymore.)

The PM PrepCast was a great reinforcement because they presented the PM Knowledge very well. Value for money I say. With your Study tips and the 'Brain Dump' technique - great ways to start the PMP road to success.

Basically I studied the PMBOk several times to understand the concepts and processes. It was not very encouraging to read but as per Cornelius' suggestion I read the PMBOK and then listen to PrepCast for more elaboration. It really works, I understand the concepts more!

ITTOs scared me the most during the whole preparation as it was impossible for me to memorize them so I relied in PM PrepCast explanation and tried to get the logic behind them, what the I or TT means, where/when can be used for etc.

Last but not least, as you all know, doing lot of mock exams will really help you in passing the exam. Please refer to Cornelius advise on free websites that gives good mock exams.

All the best to all the PMP aspirants. Good luck!

Best regards,
Florentino Pelayo, PMP

Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Attachments:
Last edit: by John Paul Bugarin.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login