fbpx

Reply: PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 9 months ago #2062

Ghazanfar Razvi

Hello all,

I passed the PMP exam few days ago. It took me about two months of studying to pass. I studied the PMBOK guide and read it a couple of times and some other material that i got from the market. I subscribed to the pm prep cast...that was and still is a great source of understanding of the various processes. The PMP exam simulator is a good tool that helped me greatly to prepare for this exam.

All I have to say about the prometric center is that its cold in there...so if you taking the test in summer, bring some form of warm clothing with you. The test itself was not difficult, but at the same time it wasnt easy. The race against time to complete all questions, and the time needed to review is always short, so always time yourself when preparing for the exam. I was done my review with only 10 minutes to spare, I say only because while preparing for pmp I thought that I could complete it 3.5 hrs.

cheers

Ghazi

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login