fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on 26th May (on first attempt)

Passed PMP on 26th May (on first attempt) 12 years 10 months ago #2051

• Bharath Sundaresan
  • Bharath Sundaresan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Glad to let all know that I cleared PMP exam on my first attempt yesterday..

Thanks a ton for all the guidance, lessons & inputs that helped in my preparation & in the exam.

I would also like to send my very special thanks to Cornelius Fichtner who has created such an easy to understand & an interesting study mode & material (PM PREPCAST) for the PMP exam. I'm really glad that I started my preparation with PM Prepcast, which guide me all the way to success.

Lessons learned to follow soon...

Thanks again

Bharath Sundaresan

Re:Passed PMP on 26th May (on first attempt) 12 years 9 months ago #2058

• Gbolahan Okulaja
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations!!Congratulations!!!!
Pls as you are preparing to send your lesson learned,you may use the below(format) as part of historical infor in this forum(OPA):
1)Courage you took at the begining regardless of many out there not certified
2)How did you come across prepcast-this will help Cornelius to know where to focus as per awareness about this good product.
3)How long did it take you for the whole preparation and your years of experience as project manager or a team member?
4)The materials you use for preparation.
5)What mistakes(Pot-holes) you made before and during your exam,if you were asked to do the exam again that you will avoid-this will really help the PMP aspirants
ETC.........................
The above may help us do better(kaizen).We use to see people writting long stories,repeating themselves.We need short and precise message.
Thank you.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login