fbpx

Reply: From Jay Brummett, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Jay Brummett, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 11 months ago #20

Cornelius Fichtner

The following lessons learned was sent to us by Jay Brummett, PMP:

Date: Thu, May 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM

PrepCast Team,

I think the most valuable thing about the PM Prep Cast is the fact that it got me to go through the PMBOK (twice!) over the course of several weeks without losing interest or falling asleep. The presentation of the materials is so much more interesting as read by Cornelius, I don't think I would have been able to make it through that material twice without him. Being able to listen during what would have otherwise been 'downtime' (driving in the car, at the gym, at the grocery store, etc.) was a huge benefit as well.

Also, the practical advice relating to things like visiting the test center in a week advance, etc. made a HUGE difference. So glad I did those things -- I was much more comfortable and confident the day of the test.

I was even able to take the exam earlier than the rest of the students in my prep class -- now I'm recommending it to them and anyone else that asks me about taking the PMP exam. Thanks Cornelius!!

Jay Brummett, PMP
West Melbourne, FL, USA

Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login