fbpx

Reply: Pass PMP thanks to Prepcast and Study coach

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass PMP thanks to Prepcast and Study coach

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 3 weeks ago #1904

Antonio Artunduaga

Hello,

I couldn't wait to come home and write my lessons learned for my path on becoming a PMP. First of all I had purchased my prep cast a long time ago but due to work the new 4th edition came out and I had to upgrade, during the upgrade I bought the following

Prep cast
Rita PMP book
Andy C. how to pass on the first try
PMBOK
PMBOK QAs

I started studying on my own but felt like I had no plan, as priorities were not letting me concentrate on my studies, that is when I came across a well defined study plan I purchased the study coach and I did this.

I read the PMBOK and Rita book once (skimmed it mostly) and then I follow the study coach, and listen to each episode (per knowledge are per week), I also purchased two exam banks and at the end of each week I did the questions for each Knowledge area, after finishing all areas, I read the PMI code of ethics twice and the corresponding chapter on the prep books.

During the last week (this one for me) I took some days off and just did practice test, I took 3 two hour test (one each day) and then studied the area that I scored the least on.

I felt I was very well prepared and today I passed my exam having moderate proficiency in most areas except initiation and professional responsibility.

I would like to Thanks Cornelius for his coaching and teachings couldnt have done it without you.

and BTW the hardest question on the EXAM is answering YES when they ask you if you are sure you want to finish the test....

Best regards,

Rodrigo A

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login