fbpx

Reply: Lession Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lession Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 1 month ago #1864

Tanmoy Choudhury

's Avatar

After login to pmi.org with your membership id, please browse to the below link

www.pmi.org/Knowledge-Center/Virtual-Lib...s-and-Reference.aspx
13 years 1 month ago #1863

Muhammad Zahid

hi dear
first congrats on success.
i need help may u kind enough if u plz
send me the link of Q & A for the PMBOK Guide by Harold Kerzner book
i m also member of PMI.so that i can also download it.
thnx alot
13 years 1 month ago #1859

Tanmoy Choudhury

's Avatar

Couple of hours ago i cleared my PMP exam on first try. Here is my lesson learned

Material Followed
1. PM Prepcast
2. PMBOK by Project Management Institute
3. Rita's PMP Prep Book
4. Q & A for the PMBOK Guide, Project Management Institute
5. Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling by Harold Kerzner (only exercise)
6. Ucertify PMP Prep

Methodology

Followed PM Prepcast with PMBOK Guide to clarify basic understanding. Read Rita thoroughly for clearing additional concepts and exercise. I have revised PMBOK and Rita more than twice and also prepared note with my understanding. I took ucertify, Lehman, PM Study and Headfirst Free exams. My results came just above average. Some days back while browsing PMP site i came across Q & A for the PMBOK Guide and Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling by Harold Kerzner, ecopy which is free for members. I have gone through the Q&A for PMBOK and only exercise for Kerzer book as I did not have enough time to go through the book, but i feel that would be a great book to strength our understanding on project management concepts.
And i went ahead for the exam after rescheduling exam for more than 4times !!! I studied on and off for last 1 year.:)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login