Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
Good evening all,
I passed the PMP exam on the third try. I attend the four day boot camp and took my test the next day. I did not pass mostly because I feel that I still needed to have a better understanding. So then I…
1. Set a side 2-3 hours a day to study
2. Read the PMBOK
3. Tried the exam again, still didn’t make it
4. Bought an iPod
5. Continued to study
6. Listened to podcast (even at night time)
7. Practiced test questions
8. Watched everything that I could find on Utube
9. Studied and practiced more exam questions
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.