fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: passed

passed 13 years 9 months ago #1587

• Andreas Dietle
  • Andreas Dietle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Today, I passed the PMP exam.

I studied 6 month and about 180 hours. I used Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep, PMBOK Guide, the PM Prepcast and the Formula Study guide. I subscriped to PMPerfect for the day to day answering of questions and used the PMStudy to make full 4 hours exam simulations test. I got a score of about 80% correct answered questions the time before the exam.

I studied the following way: First I heared a PM Prepcast episode on the way to my work. In the evening, I read the corresponding article in Rita Mulcahy PMP Exam Prep Book and in the PMBOK Guide. I marked the sentences I found remarkable. In a second round, I wrote from all the marked sentences an abstract using my own words in a small notebook. I carried this notebook with me nearly every time and read in it whenever there was a chance.

Thank you, Cornelius Fichtner and Oliver Lehmann for your support.

Andreas
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login