fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned for passing PMP on 1st try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned for passing PMP on 1st try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
13 years 2 months ago #1807

aqeel

's Avatar

i have also not heard about it. You better take a look a Rita's and compare both contents before final exam. You are the better judge.
13 years 2 months ago #1806

aqeel

's Avatar

Y do we need rita's or anybody's 6th edition for appearing in 4th edition exam. Plz reply at my email.

B)
13 years 2 months ago #1802

Felipe Rivera

's Avatar

chereta wrote:

I am studying for the exam and I am utilizing the Kaplan self test as a study guide. It has over 700 questions. Has anyone used Kaplan???? Was it helpful????? I am so nervous and so unsure of myself.

It's said that Rita's is the best...,I'm not saying that Kaplan is bad... but I haven't heard from anybody using that book.
13 years 2 months ago #1796

chereta

's Avatar

I am studying for the exam and I am utilizing the Kaplan self test as a study guide. It has over 700 questions. Has anyone used Kaplan???? Was it helpful????? I am so nervous and so unsure of myself.
13 years 3 months ago #1726

Cornelius Fichtner

Gopal,

Please refrain from asking other members of our forums to send you soft copies of book. All PMP Exam prep books are commercial products and are copyright protected. By asking other students to send you a copy you are asking them to ignore the PMI Code of Ethics and professional conduct (section on Respect).

Please purchase a copy from your local or online book store.
13 years 3 months ago #1725

Gopal

's Avatar

Hi Harshep,

Can I get the Rita Mul 6th Edition if you have a softcopuy of same?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Gopal

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login