fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my Exam on 10-June-2010

Passed my Exam on 10-June-2010 13 years 9 months ago #1550

• Umesh Jain
  • Umesh Jain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

Thank you all the members of this forum for PMP discussions and my special thanks to Cornelius Fichtner for such a wonderful exam tutorials.

To be honest I completed my exam in 2 Hrs and did review for another 20mins. I was so confident that could not resist submitting the end button and was extremly happy to see the magical letters CONGRATULATIONS.....

The exam seemed to be very easy for me with straight forward questions. Not so many EV questions and no CPM questions. I felt that around 85-90% of the questions were from PMBoK and pretty straight forward. Again, one has to know in and out of PMBoK(thorough knowledge of Inputs, T&T, Outputs...this is the KEY)

I did study hard and it took almost 5-6 moths to finish this. My study tutorials include,
1. The bible, PMBoK
2. The superbest, bestest tutorail PM Prepcast.
3. Rita Mulcahy(Don't feel really required)
4. Skimmed thru Andy crowe(mostly answered questions)
5. PM FASTrack quetions

I answered tons and tons of questions, most of them free and from FASTrack CD(around 1400).

One best thing about PM prepcast is that it resembles PMBoK very much, however with much details explained very clearly and precisely.

Regards
Umesh Jain G, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login