fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Finally PMP certified on June 12, THANKS Cornelius

Finally PMP certified on June 12, THANKS Cornelius 13 years 10 months ago #1546

• Puthenparambil Bobby Varghese
  • Puthenparambil Bobby Varghese's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Professionally, yesterday was the great day that brought smiles on my face when I saw the monitor at 4:30 CET. Thanks God.

In my preparation used the below mentioned materials

1. PMBOK 4th Edition
2. Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam prep 6th Edition
3. PM Prepcast
4. PM Formulas
5. PMP Materials available within my organization
6. Mock exams.

The PM Prepcast really helped me to understand the concept. It really eased my learning.

The hundred odd question part of the PM Formula was too good. It really helped me to understand the formulas and the concepts behind them. In the exam, I was confident that I got the entire formula oriented question correct which really keep my confidence high :)

Last days preparation included the review of process chart in the Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam prep book, mapping chart in Page 43 of PMBOK and Glossary, a re-run of selected episode of PM Prepcast (Quality Management / Procurement / Risk management) and many mock question that I could get hold of.

The journey was great and big relief.

Indeed we celebrated this occasion with family at the nearby restaurant.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login