fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Successfully cleared PMP exam Thanks to PMPREPCAST

Successfully cleared PMP exam Thanks to PMPREPCAST 13 years 10 months ago #1533

• MUHAMMED ALI MEETHAL
  • MUHAMMED ALI MEETHAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Mr.Cornelius Fichtner, Your PMP lessons style are incomparable , lesson speeches are easy to understand and you have made it possible for me to understand PM concept and Pass the exam.

I Sincerely appreciate for introducing such unique/cost effective product to professionals.

Once understand the concept from you, I started to read PIMBOK (more than 3 times) including frame work, glossary etc. (I used to generate questions from each chapter/sentences and write the correct answer on work sheet) until I have confidence about each process, knowledge area ,ITTO ,formulas of the PIMBOK.

Later, I have attended many online mock test and I scheduled exam date when I got more than 80% In mock tests. finally i pass the PMP exam

Re:Successfully cleared PMP exam Thanks to PMPREPCAST 13 years 10 months ago #1534

• SEBASTIAN DAVID
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations to you
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login